Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a... quick update over this naked PC..

What a.. Sunday and Saturday. Can't understand what kinda stupidity bored dead unproductive inactive lazy cells growing in me for past consecutive day(s). I just can't help feeling tiresome& that's bad. very. Bitch. but as i'm typing this, I think I felt better... maybe cause I cleaned my cupboard, awaiting for the new ones to load it up.

Friday to town with Baby, It wasn't a sucessful one as... I didnt get myself a single thing, and because maybe perhaps I don;t know what la, that make us grumpy, maybe not us but me la. Sian right. knn. Stayed over then.

Saturday... errr.. I visited my granny, and that's all. I stayed up home entire day, hardly explainable how deadly I felt. haha. I know it's homely. Shouldn't be complaining... but well.... whats with the stupid tiresome virus!! I think we ...erm maybe everyone had it like once a freaking month or more. It's nature. And Oh ya.

Happy birthday, youknowwhoyouare. :P

And finally Sunday... 7am woke to breakfast with Baby, and... I can't deny I like the 7AM breeze. it's upright shiokness. It's damn morning, kinda feeling. Super refreshing but that did not eventually make my Sunday less sleepy, you know?! got home.. slacked & started on Dan brown's Da vinci Code. Yeah I know I am super laggy but because if I stop reading I will never get back the momentum of reading. you get what I mean, no?! I had my naps.. and supposed to meet up zinnie for town but blame the virus.... but we went tampines instead, did no sprees. _|_ here I am.. thinking that mummy will be bringing me out.. ): arrrrgh. not anymore!!

No comments: